Mission, Vision, & Values
To provide quality of life services in Southern Maryland to the adult population in a dignified and compassionate manner.
To be the premier provider for innovative quality of life services for adults.
We are committed to providing quality of life and care to those we serve and to our employees. We value:
- Reverence. We believe each person must be treated with respect, dignity and justice.
- Service. We pledge to render service to all with sensitivity, compassion and commitment.
- Unity in Purpose. We pledge to foster an atmosphere in which all stakeholders can thrive through professional development, interaction, performance and satisfaction. Achieving excellence in service can only result through the collaborative efforts of staff, volunteers, residents and Board members.
- Ethical Behavior. We will adhere to the highest ethical and professional standards. We will exercise good faith, honesty and integrity in providing our services and in conducting the affairs of the organization.
- Diversity. We will offer our services to individuals of diverse backgrounds and economic means, without regard for race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
- Stewardship. We have the responsibility to be accountable for the appropriate use of human, physical and financial resources of the organization. We will exercise prudence in managing our resources and strive for economic efficiency and effectiveness.